Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Day 21

On day 20, I weighed in at 212.7.  I figured I would gain because I did have alcohol on Saturday and it is my worst dieting habit.

Today, I weigh 211.4, so I am getting back down to my Saturday weight.

I'm going to stay on the diet for the 40 days this time instead of my first cycle which was 23.  Being that it's day 21, I would love to quit and get into Atkins eating, but I just haven't lost enough.  I am trying on wedding dresses in 18 days.  Wouldn't it be nice to be under the 200lb for that?!

After this cycle is complete, I am going to stay off hcg for about 4-6 weeks to let my body get used to its new weight.  I'm hoping to maintain and maybe even lose a bit more by actually making some time for the gym. 

I should be starting back on HCG again in mid June- July.  Hopefully I'll be able to reach my ideal weight by mid August.  Maybe a bit below my ideal weight so I can eat and drink what I want for my bachelorette party.

No comments:

Post a Comment